For me, the most interesting feature is that Viddler allows you to place comments in your video (sort of like the old pop ups in VH1 videos). It has some unique video features, which are described here.
- Upload and share your videos over the internet with your friends and family
- Use your web camera to record directly to the website. No third-party software required!
- Tag specific moments within a video
- Bring the discussion to a new level by posting comments inside the video
- Have complete control over who sees your videos
- Find what you're looking for by searching inside videos themselves